The Interservice/ Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference
Call for Abstracts and Tutorials is now open
The Conference theme for 2020 is The Future is: Now! View our I/ITSEC 2020 Theme Video to inspire your contribution to our conversation of the realm of the possible.
I/ITSEC is the world’s largest modeling, simulation, and training conference and provides the opportunity to learn the latest trends and developments from experts and researchers in training, modeling, and simulation from around the world. Submit your ABSTRACT/TUTORIAL HERE no later than 24 February for your opportunity to participate in the program and enhance the future of the industry.
- Multiple presentation options include tutorials, papers, and special events
- Discuss your presentation with over 17,000 attendees from over 50 countries
- Be published in a peer-reviewed forum and present to a vast field of practitioners, leaders and influencers
- Field of Practitioners includes: Training, Education, Simulation, Human Performance, Analysis, Engineering, Emerging Concepts,
- Innovative Technologies, Policy, Standards, Management and Acquisition.
- Establish your personal or organization’s thought leadership within the training and education industry
- Networking opportunities throughout the meeting to develop connections and collaborate across many domains; build strategic partnerships and turn challenges into opportunities
February 24, 2020 – Online Abstract Submission Closed
March 27, 2020 – Authors Notified of Abstract Acceptance
May 7, 2020 – Online Paper Submission Open (for those accepted abstracts)
– Abstract-related questions and/or comments, e-mail the I/ITSEC 2020 Program Chair, Matt Spruill, email@example.com
– Tutorial-related questions and/or comments, email the Co-Chairs, Lisa Holt and Dave Milewski, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dave.email@example.com
– NTSA or I/ITSEC general questions, email Debbie Langelier, VP, NTSA, dlangelier@NDIA.org